A little of this. A little of that. It usually ends up with something about my knickers....
LOL at the labels! I've read that that's what it must be like w/Lindsay Lohan! (Oh no she did'uhnt! LOL)
Have you been checking out the porn again??
JJ - And Paris Hilton no doubt.Os - Like I've ever left them alone in the first place?
OY! I just cringed...
heyyyyyyyyyyyy!my fist is big!!!!!!!!!!!maybe I should tell that stat!!!!fist 6x8!js
Yah I'm with you. There's nothing like a balloon knot that has lost its elasticity.
I AGREE VERY SCARRY INDEED!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOL at the labels! I've read that that's what it must be like w/Lindsay Lohan! (Oh no she did'uhnt! LOL)
Have you been checking out the porn again??
JJ - And Paris Hilton no doubt.
Os - Like I've ever left them alone in the first place?
OY! I just cringed...
heyyyyyyyyyyyy!
my fist is big!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe I should tell that stat!!!!
fist 6x8!
js
Yah I'm with you. There's nothing like a balloon knot that has lost its elasticity.
I AGREE VERY SCARRY INDEED!
Post a Comment