The morning after a night with my girlfriends celebrating my birthday. It's bloody quarter to 8:00 and I'm tagged again. Check it out:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30 (On a Sunday?!?!)
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? That Rocky movie.
4. What is your favourite TV show? Don't have one right now, but Little Mosque on the Prairie is awesome!
5. What did you have for breakfast? Tea, a breakfast bar and some melon.
6. What is your middle name? Marie
7. What is your favourite food? Pasta
8. What foods do you dislike? Peas
9. Favourite chip? Bbq, but I really don't eat chips.
10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? One X – Three Days Grace
11. What kind of car do you drive? Dodge Neon (it's a Mercedes in disguise).
12. What is your favourite sandwich? Brad and Angelina
13. What characteristic do you despise? Selfishness or an unwillingness tot help someone in need
14. What are your favourite clothes? Jeans or my PJ's!!
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Ireland/Scotland.
16. Where would you want to retire? Stay in Canada, maybe live on a lake with some serious property! (amen Hella!)
17. Favourite time of day? The first quiet minutes of the morning, or when I first get home from work when I can sit for a few minutes.
18. Where were you born? Brampton
19. Who do you think will not respond to this? ????
20. Person you expect to respond this? Meh...who knows?
21. Beavers or ducks? Definitely the Beaver!! ;-)
22. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning person allll the way!
23. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure...but why not both?!
24. Share? Always :)
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Always a teacher, but also an RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police)
26. What is your best childhood memory? Getting up early with my dad to run errands...oh and going to work with him on my PD days!!
27. Piercings? Ears X3 and nose
28. Ever been to Africa or Alaska ? No :(
29. Ever been toilet papering? Yes!
30. Been in a car accident? Yes, minor.
31. Favourite day of the week? Saturday
32. Favourite restaurant? Swiss Chalet
33. Favourite ice cream? Vanilla (I know..borrrring)
34. Favourite fast food restaurant? Harvey's ..but I don't wish to eat that crap!
35. Last email? A note from Hippychic :D
36. What was the last movie that you rented? Half Nelson
37. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Toss up between music and GreenHawk (a 'horse' store).
38. Bedtime? Usually about 10:00 (go on laugh!)
39. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Last time I was curious I ended up in bed with 2 girls, some male exotic dancer and a video crew in the corner....
40. Last person you went to dinner with? Mr. Sass and his parents for my birthday :)
41. What are you listening to right now? Cooper snore.
42. What is your favourite color? Purple and Green
43. How many tattoos do you have? None
44. Favourite magazine? People
45. What book are you reading? Just got The Pursuit of Happyness.
46. Weirdest thing in your purse or wallet at the moment? A fetus named Cletus . We're spending some quality time together before he leaves for Texas.
47. If you had one wish, what would it be? That it wasn't only Cletus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hella's become a bit of a tag-whore lately...
I... I blame myself...
haaaaaa
beaver huh??
and the sandwich........haaaaaaaa
great answer
haaaaa
tickled me
oh yeah and the curious movie, please forward that to me if you would!!!!
js
Post a Comment