A little of this. A little of that. It usually ends up with something about my knickers....
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Pass the hockey helmet...
This kid's a window licker. Luckily, I happen to love window lickers. I love this one in particular to the moon and back. He's learned most of his bad habits from his Auntie Sass.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ummmmmmmmm haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wtf is a window licker??? and why wouldja lick a window? and yes its pork, the other white meat. js
well sexy i never rode the short bus.......... i have to wonder how you know of the activities of the short bussers!!!!!!!!!!!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ole j
A sometimes cheery, sometimes cranky, sometimes amusing, sometimes absurd, sometimes clever, sometimes dramatic, sometimes intense, sometimes bitchy, but always Sassy kinda gal.
10 comments:
ummmmmmmmm
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
wtf is a window licker???
and why wouldja lick a window?
and yes its pork, the other white meat.
js
OMG you called my boy a window licker.....LMAO!
Okay I guess I wasn't aware of what teh lot of you were doing while saying your goodbyes!
JS - a window licker is a nice way of calling someone a retard. You know the kids that lick the windows on the short bus?
Hella - I sure did! He did it all on his own. I nearly pissed my pants at the photo op.
Window licker, eh?
Huh.
Go figure.
Rock on!
well... um... atleast he'll find work when he get's older
well sexy i never rode the short bus..........
i have to wonder how you know of the activities of the short bussers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ole j
mmmmm delicioso!
Well he is definitely the cutest window licker I ever did see!
This? Is why I only want boys.
LOL!! He's a cutie!
Post a Comment