Well, the Leafs aren't totally screwed just yet.
They predicted it would come down to Saturday's game against the Habs, and it will. I'd give my left breast to go to that game!
Meh, it was a great game either way.
I'll save the cheering/cussing for after Saturday's game.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I take it they lost? :(
But the Isles have my Ryan:(
they lost i think 5-2:(
BUT they ALWAYS get by by the seat of their pants, so im thinking we still have a pretty good chance...
it's the leafs. when do they do anything the right way? we wouldnt love them if they did! :)
have a good weekend all!
I'm the first to make reference to your left breast? I hope you don't get to go. Your HNTs wouldn't be the same without it...
Happy Easter!
Will you show us yer Easter Booobs??
:)
Post a Comment