Why does the game of hockey toy with my emotions? I make it to my mom's house today in time to catch the last period of the NY-NJ game. The power goes out, but with like 6 minutes left in the third period I'm thinking the Leafs are goners. Then the power returns and my younger brother, my aunt and I are crowded around the tv watching the Devils come back to tie the game. HOLY SHIT, it's not over yet. Then overtime. Then shoot-out. We miss a playoff spot because of a shoot out. Hella, I'm no longer going to wipe my ass with the Habs flag, I'm opting for an Islanders Jersey instead.
I'm crushed.
Another year, no playoffs. I'll still follow and watch and cheer (some) teams on, but it just won't be the same.
On another note, to cheer me up, I have some Easter joy for everyone. Randi in particular may enjoy this. It seems there was some controversy over a sculpture entitles "My Sweet Lord." A 200 pound chocolate Jesus sculpture. Catholics were outraged because it seems Jesus is without his loin cloth. Yup, Jesus and his chocolate junk. I'm thinking that I should avoid the 'Hershey highway' jokes, and jokes about biting his 'head' off first... Not to mention that the "Almighty" isn't so almighty. Ahem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Happy Easter sassy did you have a big dinner??
No way:(
No Leafs in the playoffs??!!
Fack!
The Oilers are dead & there is no way on Gods green earth am I going to cheer for Calgary.
You know....the Islanders do have my Ryan Smyth**Mackey ducks to avoid getting a bitch slap from sweet sassafrass**
LMAO...Jesus and his chocolate junk...that is the funniest fuckin thing I have read in a very long time!
I don't care if it rains or freezes long as I got my chocolate Jesus.... OH MY!!
Ewwwww!
Poor Leafs.
Rock on!
Yeah BFF sent me the article on that one. Crazy. Do you think Jesus really wore a loin cloth? I mean after beating the ever living shit out of him and crucifying him why would anyone be concerned with his modesty?
Does chocolate Jesus have cherry filling as stigmata? If not, he should.
They call him the 400,000 calorie Messiah.
I'm just saying.
Post a Comment