Sunday, April 01, 2007

Smart Cars? Pfffft. Ugly Ass Effin Cars is more like it

An end to a pretty good birthday weekend :)

So why am I going to ruin in now?
Because I can if I want to.


I hate Smart Cars. These ugly ass cars actually make me angry when I see them. I want to kick something when one drives by. I get that they are good for the environment, etc, etc...but that doesn't change my opinion. I'd rather gnaw my own face off then drive in one. Words can't even describe the hate-on I have for these cars.




A few weeks ago when we went to the Auto Show, Hella and Mr. Sass dragged me over to the Smart Car area to torture me. They did have cute t-shirts that Hella and I were checking out. We didn't make any friends in this section though. We were asked if we wanted to enter a draw to win a car. "Which Car?" we asked. "A Smart Car."
Hella: "Those ugly ass things? No way."
Moi: "I'd rather walk, but thanks." We got some nasty looks, but our moms taught us to be honest right?
Then, to make things worse, Mr. Sass threw me in the passenger side of one for a picture. It took the promise of many great things to get me to stop screaming and sit still for a moment.
I don't think they liked the puke on the floor I left behind either.

Never again folks. Never again.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

with that label im kinda looking into smart car ownership!!!!!
hehehe
there is only one thing about that pic that isnt fugly and thats the occupant!
i wouldn't drive that ugly shit.......
why are they good for the environment??
if anyone says Global Warming I could go on a rampage and slaughter the next 23412353456262 people i see. Snake oil I tell you with a friggin nut leading the sales, more kool-aid anyone?
js

Mackey said...

Those are horrid little things. How dangerous are those little shitboxes?!

Osbasso said...

Oh, I don't know--you look pretty cute in there!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Nope - that car just ain't you! LOL!! I pictured you more in some cute little sports car really! Red even! :P

g-man said...

What is supposed to make them so smart? One.

What is supposed to make it a Car? Two.

That is a dumb golf cart on 'riods!

Randi said...

Yeah... you don't look too pleased...

Frederick G. said...

Those cars are sweet! I don't know what you people are thinking. The smart car is so cool. It's good for traffic because a. it has lower emissions so its not polluting the environment as much and b. its smaller so it enables more cars to make more lights causing the traffic to be less. so really the nice person that bought that vehicle is helping you out as well as enjoying the large glassy cabin space. so you people who "hate" them so much at least try to know something about the vehicle before you start casting judgments, it just makes you look ignorant.

Sassy said...

Thank you Mr. Fredrick G...but I was just simply expressing my opinion about how I HATE the cars, based only on how they look. If you go back and actually read the post instead of coming here and telling me I look ignorant, then you would see that I said at the very beginning that I get that they are good for the environment and so forth. I'm not denying that. I just think I could have shit out a prettier car. They are ugly. End of discussion.

The Funky Bee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

and OY! They are so ugly. Why can't they be smart AND beautiful, like me?

Sassy said...

Funky Bee - Amen! If only we were all so lucky! Thanks for the birthday wishes too :)

Cori said...

Ooh, happy belated birthday!

Our neighbour owns one. Hello, we live in the Alberta Prairies, where the snow is a gazillion feet deep!! It was parked for a good part of the winter.