Friday, April 27, 2007

At least this is something Haiku!

What a busy week,
I know just how this cat feels,
minus the kibble.

Company's coming,
University girlfriends,
Good times to be had.

Neglecting my blog,
Nothing important to say,
Make some excitement!

6 comments:

Randi said...

I didn't know that about scuba diving farts...

Anonymous said...

i think i am simply not smart enuf to do a Hiaku?!?!
whats the deal?
5-7-5

who exactly measured ocean depth fart-ability?
hmmmm
did they have like a tape measure and feed some cat beans wait 3 hours and say ok dude go till you cant fart anymore.
how do they know he didn't run out of gas at 33?
im suspect of such a fact!
js

Mackey said...

Somedays I feel like that kitty.

Mafia Wife said...

I know exactly how the kitty feels. It just seems like a never ending list of "things to do"!

The Funky Bee said...

i'm right there with the kitty...Hope you're feeling better and had a great time with your visitors!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

I need you teacher!
Lesson plan eludes me.
Art and friction how?

Ok I tried....
Do you have any spare art lesson plans that involve friction? The only things that I could think of involve fire, lightning, and sex - none of which are appropriate for grade 6!!