You know it's probably a good indication that there is not much material to your panties if you go into the bathroom, and it's not until it's too late that you realize you only took down your pants. Not the panties.
I wonder if this classifies as pissing my pants?
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
lmao!!!
You are NOT serious!?
If that is the case then I think you should give up wearing them altogether!!!!
Did this happen on the job??!!
OMFG!
im Sooooooo glad i didnt read this at work.
that still doesnt beat me flushing my cell down the toilet at work while i was on break:D
i could hear it ring afterwards too!
u gotta give the crack up!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
thats funny right there!!!!!!
Mackey - Sadly I am. Thank god, not at work or I would have just had to go commando (again!). I won't even mention that this isn't the first time...
Kbear - LOL I'd start calling it just for kicks!
JS - but the crack is soooo good!
Yup, I think that classifies as pissing your pants! What's sad is that this kind of thing only gets worse with age :(
Well.... at least the toilet lid was up?? (I hope?) Heehee!
You sure you weren't drunk?
And here we have a candidate for a nursing home. Hollz will be happy to see you in there :-P
Post a Comment