Monday, June 05, 2006

Been tagged...and I like it

I was tagged by the outlaw torn with this interesting little one! 6 weird facts/habits about yourself. How can I resist? Weird may be my middle name. However, I will have to try and find some balance between totally weird and somewhat sane, so no one runs for the hills and never comes back!

Here are the rules:

1. Post six weird facts/habits about yourself. These cannot be used against you later on.
2. At the bottom name the six people you will tag next.
3. Leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and to read your blog.

Here are mine:

1. I used to think that if water got in my belly button I would drown. I was petrified in the shower so I would constantly be checking to make sure it wouldn't overflow and drown me. Later, in some alcohol induced state I told a friend about this and she gave me the nick name "BB" and still uses it today. I refuse to respond to it though!

2. I need to be on the 'inside' of things. I've mentioned this quirk before. I don't want to be the one closest to the door or on the end of a table. In bed, I want someone between me and the door. My things need to be deeper in a closet or at the end furthest from the exit. At a restaurant, put me on the inside of a booth by the wall. I hate that 'openness' and 'exposed' feeling. I feel more secure tucked away, and have gone to great lengths to make sure I'm not on the end! Before anyone suggests I am some introvert who hates attention...not true. I love attention and usually am in the butt of things. I don't get it either!

3. I have an unhealthy fear of bees and aliens. Yes aliens too. I act like a small child when a bee comes near me. In fact, that's how my best friend and I first bonded. I jumped into her lap in a car to avoid a swarm of bees (okay 2 bees). As for aliens, I am somewhat embarrassed to even say this! I can't stand the thought of there possibly being aliens. I won't go in the basement (or any other dark place) alone if I have aliens on my mind. The movie ET freaks me out like you wouldn't believe. I do however, believe strongly in spirits and ghosts and that doesn't frighten me...unless they are evil alien-bee spirits.

4. I have always wanted to be a teacher, but I still think I might like to be a midwife or an RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police). I also dream of being a successful author. Children's books, not smut (although I'm sure I could come up with something raunchy!). Life is too short for everything I want to be! I'm a complete dreamer I guess.

5. I too am a bit of a control freak (I hate to steal this from you outlaw torn, but it's true). I like things a certain way because I know it's worked for me in the past and there is comfort in that. I'm the idiot who will do all the work in a group because I worry that someone else won't hold their end up, or do it the way I think it should be done. I try really hard not to be like this though. I generally keep my control freak thoughts to myself and cope with things, but usually have some kind of internal nervy-b at the same time. I am equally openminded, but I do like to be in complete control.

6. My arms are on backwards. I swear it. Maybe I should post a picture to prove it. I think I am just double jointed, but it really can gross people out. If I lay my hands flat down, then I can 'spin' the back part to the front. It's this 'spinning' motion that does it for most people. I don't really even know how to explain it! I can even knock the 2 bones together for a delightful sound! I never knew anything was different about me until a friend screamed in horror one day in highschool. Go figure.

So, I managed to narrow it down! And I am the only one who knows what DIDN'T make the list! Muhahahaha! So now I tag: Hella - besides having a lot of dirt on me, she has a lot to share of herself too (and what she doesn't tell you I will fill in!) Mackey - cuz she's an awesome canuck and I'm sure she has some good shit she's hiding from us! Kshippychic - quite simply rocks so I hope she plays. I'd love to see what her list looks like. Dink in the pink - her love of ass crack is enough for me! 5 more now! Kari - She sounds too sweet to be real..there has got to be some weird stuff there! and YOU! whoever wants to play! I've bugged enough people already!

8 comments:

DINK said...

I WOULD PROTECT YOU FROM ALL THESE
THINGS IF I WERE THERE AND I WOULD ALWAYS SIT ON THE OUTSIDE AND LEET YOU HAVE WHWATEVERPART OF THE CLOSET THAT YOU WANT.

DINK said...

I TOO AM AFRAID OF BEES BUT WOULD PROTECT YOU AT ALL COST BABY!!!!!

Mythreyee said...

hehe.. im a control freak too actually, bb... :P n hey! i demand a video of dese weird arm movts! da rest r pretty normal i think.. :)

Calvin said...

interesting.. i can picture a movie here, where you're a mountie defending brampton from alien bees! hehe!!

Randi said...

I may just have to tag myself with this one though my lengthy 100 list ought to have almost covered all my idiosyncrasies.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chick! I just checked out the ass cracks as you told me to. Are those who I think they are?? :-0
LOL Talk at you later!

Anonymous said...

Gooood blog, dude! Here is another great site about Cologne - http://cologne.thelineone.com/dom-hotel-cologne.html

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Heehee - I have this one somewhere in my archives, I guess I got pegged as being "off" a while back - I can't imagine why?!! LOL!