I'm taking the high road out of here! I need distraction. I need friends. I need to do something other then dwell on recent events. My mind is so rammed with crap, that I can't see clearly. So, I'm off to see the best friend for the rest of the weekend.
She's promised me a weekend of "fun at the fair" One thing is for sure, you know some carny will hit on her. It always happens. I think they can smell their own. However, I'm not saying that she has freakishly small hands or smells of cabbage (just to clarify, before I get the flogging of my life when I see her!), but there is something about her that appeals to these lads! I'm looking forward to the donkey from last year myself. What a vocal little monster he was! Never have I laughed so hard at one poor animal. I love him and have missed him. Maybe this is what I need? A small town fair with a beer tent and a demolition derby? I wonder if they'll let me drive? I'm sure it would be therapeutic.
I hope to come back refreshed and ready to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Have fun!!!!
Have some cotton candy for me! Oooo & a candy apple!
have a great time, we'll talk when you get back :-)
FOR SOME REASON CARNY`S ALWAYS HOT ON ME AS WELL?!?! DOE`S THAT MAKE ME WIERD?
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
Post a Comment