I had a tough decision to make today. It really shouldn't have been that hard of a decision. Awhile ago I posted about being placed in a kindergarden class (down from my current grade 3). I didn't necessarily like it at first, but I soon found myself excited by the challenge and the change. I would be working with an awesome teacher and the kids appear to be pretty good. I could only see a few with little horns hiding amongst their hair. Friday, I was told we got the funding for an additional teacher, so I could have my class back if I wanted. Did I want it?
I weighed the pros and cons and even begged a few people to just decide for me. Maybe that way I could blame them if I was unhappy later. Not fair of me I know. I even told my husband that I he could do me in the ass if he made the decision for me, however I soon realized he would probably just tell me anything to be able to tap this ass, so I scratched that.
In the end I made the decision to return to grade 3. The thing is I'm not sure it's the right decision. Maybe I over think things too much. It's done and I know it will be fine.
5 comments:
Sassy....I thought you knew to never give that man of yours the opportunity to tap yo ass girly....he would do or say just about anything to go there......go tell him that the Doc Johnson is still his stand by for ass play! LOL;)
good luck with the choice you made :-)
Heeeheee - No NEVER give them the option of ass - they will say ANYTHING to get that... :0
You couldn't pay me any amount of money in the world to spend 8 hours a day trapped in a classroom of at least 20 Five year olds!! Oh well - Ok third graders either!! You are a very brave woman, and should be given an immediate and hefty pay raise just for returning for the next term!!!
Looking for information and found it at this great site...
Symantec xenical support Teeth whitening solutions e-bay pink area rugs Area cleaning rug wool Area rugs that hook together tribal cherokee area rugs Funny flash mothers day e cards http://www.incorporateyourbusiness4.info/Incorporatenewjersey.html can zoloft cause heart palpitations distinctive area rugs bridgewater nj 08807 Debt reduction service rankings Qualifying for a 40 fixed rate mortgage area rugs that are washable
What a great site security home internet poker online games Didrex diet pill information information Effexor and cocaine
Post a Comment