I am pooped. Tired. Sweaty. Probably smelly too, I don't know. One more day until some freedom and some sleeping in!! I think my brain is actually fried from the sun today too, so I am taking the easy way out and doing one of these surveys from that girl. It actually had some interesting questions so I thought why not?! Enjoy!
1. How old do you wish you were? I like my 20's. Anywhere in this range is fine.
2. Where were you when 9/11 happened? University. Basement apartment waiting with my roomate for a mattress delivery to arrive. Her mom had called. We were lying in my bed (get your minds out of the gutter!).
3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I can't remember the last time I used a vending machine...
4. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes, but I think I am a bit of a bitch too, but I will bend over backwards for you if you're my friend :)
5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be? I'm thinking a Celtic cross with some knot work on my lower back.
6. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be? ANYTHING! I aime the languages!
7. Do you know your neighbors? Yup, getting to know them better!
8. What do you consider a vacation? Anything away from home. Even better if there is a beach or some fun activities associated with it. I'm easy. To please.
9. Do you follow your horoscope? Nope not really, but those fortunes in Chinese cookies? Those are true!!
10. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes I think I would.
11. Are you touchy feely? I can be. Is punching the living shit out of someone considered touchy feely? Kidding! I love a good cuddle.
12. Do you believe that opposites attract? Yes! but with any relationship I guess you have to really work at it to make it work.
13. Dream job? Teacher and Mother
14. Favorite channels? TLC, Comedy and whatever channel is playing CSI
15. Favorite place to go on a weekend? Anywhere out, or have people over.
16. Showers or Bath? Showers...steamy ones!
17. Do you paint your nails? Toes more often. They always have to look good! Fingers not as often, but they are maintained none the less.
18. Do you trust people easily? I'm not really sure about this one.
19. What are your phobias? Letting people down, bees, aliens, being alone.
20. Do you want kids? Definitely!! Some of my own, foster kids, adopted...you name it!
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal? yes, more recently I have.
22. Where would you rather be right now? In the shower. I really should have thought this through. Shower then blog.
23. What makes you feel warm and safe? A hug from strong arms, a warm blanket while curled up.
24. Heavy or light sleep? light
25. Are you paranoid? I don't think so. Am I?
26. Are you impatient? No, I think I have lots of patience most days.
27. Who can you relate to? my friends and maybe at moments Lorena Bobbitt... kidding.
28. How do you feel about interracial couples? Why not?! Besides, if you see children from interracial relationships, they are the most beautiful. We can always learn from someone else.
29. Have you been burned by love? Yeah. Hurts and stinks...or is that me?
30. What's your life motto? Hmmm, tough one. Tomorrow is a new day!
31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile? Some song by some guy. Ask Hella she's the carny. I like the beat.
32. What were you doing at midnight last night? Helping to change a power steering pump. Yes folks, I am handy under the hood of a car.
33. Who was your last text message from? Marto
34. Whose bed did you sleep in last night? Mine. On the side away from the door thank you.
35. What color shirt are you wearing? Pink
36. Most recent movie you watched? Shrek 2 with my students.
37. Name five things you have on you at all times? My cell, my ID, my keys, gum and spare change. Ya never know!
38. What color are your bed sheets? Sage green.
39. How much cash do you have on you right now? $86.32 I counted. I cleaned out a purse and found money. I usually don't carry so much!
40. What is your favorite part of a chicken? Their nuggets.
41. What's your favorite town/city? I'll get sentimental and say Le Beausset France.
42. I cant wait till......tomorrow at 3:30 (hello summer!) and until I'm a mom.
43. Who got you to join MySpace? What's that? kidding.
44. What did you have for dinner last night? Perogies with veggies and sausage (Mr. Sass is German and I try to please him with my culinary talents a la stereotypical German food)
45. How tall are you barefoot? 5Â 4.5" That .5 is important. I try to get away with saying 5'5"
46. Have you ever smoked crack? Nope, but been accused of being on it.
47. Do you own a gun? Just a water gun. Never the real thing, although I might take up drive bys for the summer. It's getting to be pretty popular in TO.
48. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Tea with milk and a bit-o-sugar.
49. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I don't know! Ask a man. Some might say my 'openness' (not in a whorish way!) or maybe that I'm "one of the guys" but that can backfire too. Beats me. I don't have a secret weapon that I know of...it must be so secret that I don't even know.
50. Do you have A.D.D.? No..but the more I am forced to sit and listen to people talk I wonder. I am the first to be distracted and get others to laugh with my antics. Maybe I need to be looked at.
51. What time did you wake up today? 6:00
52. Current worry? I have a few...
53. Current hate? Sleepless nights.
54. Favorite place to be? On a horse, in my bed (hehe) and with friends laughing.
55. Where would you like to travel? EVERYWHERE!!
56. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? Location? Probably here in the GTA, but you never know!!
57. Last thing you ate? Strawberries and blueberries mmmmm
58. What songs do you sing in the shower? If I sang in the shower the windows would break and then the neighbours would see my ta-tas. No singing in the shower for me.
59. Last person that made you laugh? One of my students, but I haven't spoken to another adult since then...sad I know.
60. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken leg.
61. Does someone have a crush on you? No, not that I would know. Although I was asked to get married by a student. I even got a ring. Boooyah!
62. What is your favorite candy? I don't know. I like chocolate, but does that classify as candy?
PHEW! On to my shower. I'm sure I'll have something more interesting to write about tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Okay I have just one question for you honey........Where exactly do you find the "nuggets" on the chicken?
LOL LOL!!!!!
Right inbetween the tit and the thigh is the nugget. :P
I don't know. I laughed till I pissed my pants at that tv show...something to do with Earl (can't remember the name of it) the guy shot a chicken right in the 'mcnugget' and that's where it looked like they hit the poor chicky. Mmmm chicken....
You linked me!! :)
Gracias chica.
As for "more interesting" - I am a little insulted. Your questiong/answer thingy was highly interesting. Sure there wasn't much on penises but hey, there's always today.
oh, i'm sure you'll have something more interesting in the shower
Sassy, your toes absolutely need to look good!! Keep that up!
You have a phobia of aliens?? Haha! That's awesome! And it's interesting to know that a student proposed to you. How funny!
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »
Post a Comment