I'm high as a kite
join me for pain killer soup
no sweat, it's legal
**********
day off on Friday
have so much to do and see
floating through T.O
**********
For a Friday, it wasn't such a bad day really. I didn't go to work because of some appointments and errands we had to do. It was an early start and unfortunately I didn't make it to bed last night until past 2, then was up at five because mother nature has a sick sense of humour.
One thing that kills me is when people play on words or a situation for a laugh. I know I've mentioned it before, but something came up last night that (to me) was bloody histarical, yet to some it wouldn't be that funny. Don't blame me if you don't find it funny..but it made me laugh and that's what matters here. :P
A call came to the police about some escaped horses in the roads. Officer McCracken (I wonder if his name is Phil?!) responds to take the call. He ends the call with his "I'm on my way" code, and then adds "giddy up and yehaw!". Slightly amusing, but it gets better for me. He arrives and upon searching can't find these horses:
Cop: If these are racehorses I think we should expand our search area...*laughs*
Dispatch: blah blah blah..last report of the horses being in the area of...keep looking. Sending back up.
Cop: Don't worry my eyes are glued.
She didn't get the last comment, which killed me even more. It's just not very often you find a cop with a sense of humour at work. They are usually sour and in no mood for shenanigans. Hmmm, reminds me of when Mr. Sass' t-shirt didn't go over so well: Bad Cop, No Donut.
Enjoy the weekend.

4 comments:
Yay for haikus!
i so missed haikus friday, sorry randi!
ROTF!
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »
Post a Comment