Me: did you have a good time?
Her: yeh...the girls were...mmm interesting. I saw my boss (her principal from her school) naked. That's something you really don't want to see. I don't care how you look at it.
Me: Yeh..nothing like the next time you're getting in shit for something and thinking "yeh well I saw your ta-tas at Camp Gananoodie"
Her: Yeh and we had mice in the cabin which freaked everyone out.
Me: You live the life my friend. Boss' cooch, 12 year old girls and mice. I'm jealous.
Her: Well, one of them chewed through my bag and gnawed 2 pairs of my panties!
Me: *laughing already at how she's walked into this one* Can you blame them with all that cheese??
Her: *click*
Me: hello? hello?
Some people make it too easy.

5 comments:
LOL! That was the perfect thing to share.
Do you not have to work on Mondays?
You know what, girl?
If you face your rut, you might just make it a groove!
:D
shora - I teach so I'm lucky to have the summers off :)
redneck nerdboy - LOL
Kari - Thanks..hehe
panty-cheese!
as for the icecream and peanut butter delima this should help
(it's a quote from Babylon 5):
You know, before I got married, Emily used to come by sometimes and help me clean out my apartment. Well, I asked her, "How come you're so eager to help clean up my place when your place is just as bad?" She said, "Because cleaning up your place helps me to forget what a mess I've made of mine, and… when I sweep my floor, all I've done is sweep my floor. But, when I help you clean up your place, I am helping you."
Damn..just the fact that you took the shot delights me to no end. You are my new hero!
Post a Comment