
Rained out. No rides. No demolition derby. No beer tent. And most of all, no donkey.
The skies were clear and blue here. A mere hour away the black skies had opened up and unleashed their fury. It never let up, not for one moment, offering no hope for salvaging some of the events we planned. We had to make due with staying in and watching movies, which means I slept through them as usual (*sighs*) but atleast I had seen one of them before. Mother nature had her little laugh today as we woke up to clear blue skies and warm weather. Too little too late. Maybe next year.
Still a decent time with friends, and I can't complain about that.

13 comments:
Hey, sorry I couldnt help you out with seeing a donkey....but we heard a lot from an "ass"!
I hope enxt time I try to make plans it works out for us:(
Thanks for coming up to see me though. Chat with you soon!
And wouldn't you know it..some us got some ass...LOL just kidding!
Next time, the 'boys' are planning aren't they? They think they can do better....watch us end up in some perverts row at a strip club.
It sucks when the saying "When it rains it pours" actually comes true.
I am glad I am not the only one that falls asleep during movies.
aww man.. that sux!
Sorry the fair was rained out...bummer! hope the rest of your weekend was okay...
i tagged ya!
Things sound a little bit on the sucky side, hope everything is okay! :)
Our State fair is coming in September - hitch a ride on over and I'll take ya out for a turkey leg, roasted corn, taffy, and no donkeys that I know of but we gots some pig races and Steve Miller Band in concert!!! If you need more cheering up after that, I can show ya camel - and you can ride him, and feed you a funnel cake, cotton candy, carmel apple, and a Pronto Pup!! You might be full and need a nap after that so we can go get a paddle boat and I will drive and you can sleep! Ok?! OK!
@ randi - it does suck..I think someone has it out for me these days!
@ Mackey - I think I'm becoming known for falling asleep during movies. It seems more of a shock if Im awake at the end! Maybe it says something about what Im watching?!
@ the outlaw torn - you know I'll play! A book tho?! LOL
@ that girl - thanks! Im sure things will work themselves out! I'm still sad about not seeing the donkey tho!
@ kshippychic - Ohhh!! That sounds awesome! I want to come play! I have a sick love of camels you know...the donkey can be replaced that easily!! Thanks!!
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Best regards from NY! blend-a-med whitestrips professional bestellen Bone cancer pain Free gameboy rom strippoker Fax cover sheet download baccarat glass cats baccarat expert florida Accounting public Allegra and prednisone Mpp auto warranty Norelco 5842xl battery Yonkers dental plans discontinuing zoloft side effects Affiliate+marketing+top Zyban drug labeling Suzuki t20 hustler Brain injury lawyer columbus
Post a Comment